Friday, January 3, 2020

2020 Week #1 A Fresh Start

As with any of my new years resolutions/goals I failed to continue on with the 52 prompts for 2019. I started of strong and was really enjoying it but then around March things got crazy and life changed and something had to be set aside. Unfortunately that was the blog.

So my goal for 2020 is to at least do 2 posts a month. I feel that that is an obtainable goal.

I did not stop researching all together in 2019 I actually came across some neat information and worked on a couple of projects which I hope I'm able to talk about next year! We were able to go cemetery visiting in May and visited a few new cemeteries.

So here's to the Fresh Start that 2020 brings! A new year, a new decade, and more people to discover!


No comments:

Post a Comment